Become a Sponsor
EMF offers a wide-range of corporate sponsorship opportunities. We will work with you to design a sponsorship package that addresses the needs of your company and provides a set of meaningful benefits.
Becoming a sponsor of the Eastern Music Festival places your business or organization in front of more than 20,000 people from the Triad and across the country.
Eastern Music Festival provides some of the finest classical music training and education in the U.S. and offers performances at over 30 events during the summer season with some of the most talented artists in the world. Our audience members and patrons are well educated business leaders and decision makers with significant disposable income. Each year parents, artists, patrons and students reference EMF’s 120 page, full size, color playbill seeking places to shop, stay, explore and do business.
Sponsoring a concert with EMF shows pride in your local community and provides you with an opportunity to distribute complimentary tickets as incentives to employees, customers and potential clients
- Logo placement in our Season Brochure.
- Recognition in the EMF Playbill - the playbill is distributed at all EMF events throughout the season
- Logo placement in appropriate EMF publications, website, print and social media
- Concerts are hosted at venues across the Piedmont providing increased exposure to your business. Locations include: Guilford College, Triad Stage, UNC-Greensboro School of Music, Temple Emanuel, High Point University, and Appalachian State University in Boone, NC, among others
- Online recognition on our website and social media campaigns
- Complimentary concert tickets and entertainment opportunities
This Year's Sponsors
Eastern Music Festival is deeply grateful to the following businesses, corporations and foundations who partner with us in changing lives through music.
Generous financial support for EMF is provided by the North Carolina Arts Council and ArtsGreensboro.
$20,000 - $49,999
$10,000 - $19,999
$2,500 - $4,999
$500 - $2,999
- Moore Music Company
- The Fresh Market
- VCM Studio
- Piedmont Music Center
- The Music Academy of North Carolina
- Temple Emanuel
- Greensboro Opera
- Action Greensboro
- The University of Georgia, Hugh Hodgson School of Music
- Greensboro Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Triad Stage
- First Presbyterian Church of Greensboro
up to $499
Join the Mailing List!
Subscribe to EMF's eNewsletter and learn more about EMF's concerts and educational programs.