String Fellowships Main Content
- Applicants must be between the ages of 23 and 33
- Applicants must be available for full term of Fellowship (Arrive June 21, 2018 – Departure, July 29, 2018)
- Applicants must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and a clean driving record
- $700 Stipend
- Room (shared on-campus apartment) and board (Guilford College meal card)
How to Apply
- Complete the String Fellow Application. All applicants must complete the String Fellow Application (available online at www.getacceptd.com/emfestival). The deadline for receipt of completed applications and video recordings is February 21, 2018.
- Upload your Audition Materials. All applicants must submit a Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae, short biography (250 words or less), and the repertoire requirements for their instrument. All materials must be uploaded through our Acceptd portal. The fee for submitting your application and audition via Acceptd will be $35 prior to January 1, 2018 and $70 thereafter. Call (336) 333-7450 x227 for additional details.
The successful applicants will demonstrate professional-level artistic abilities and will also demonstrate that they possess excellent communication skills and the competencies required of EMF Fellows.
Join the Mailing List!
Subscribe to EMF's eNewsletter and learn more about EMF's concerts and educational programs.